Now, you might be asking yourself, "why do I need the Haakaa breast pump when I have my Medala/Youha/Spectra?" - because this breast pump is something completely different!
Now available in a smaller, more compact size too!
The Haakaa does more than collect milk from leaky boobs, it uses suction to gently draw milk out of your breast while you're feeding your baby to pump much more than you thought possible! You can also use it to relieve engorged breasts, while your baby is going through growth spurts, or perhaps you're on the plan and don't want your fellow passengers to hear your electric breast pump!
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 150ml capacity.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
Cap is not included with the pump and can be purchased separately
Shipping & Returns
- Hong Kong & outlying islands (2 to 4 days) - Shipping fee is HK$60, or FREE with Petit Tippi Tribe loyalty rewards! See details for earning and redeeming free shipping and other rewards in the Petit Tippi Tribe loyalty program.
- International (7 to 14 days) - Shipping fee is HK$200. Tip: Earn Tribe Points to redeem money off vouchers! Please note: You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
- Order & collect - You can order online and collect at our Sai Ying Pun pickup location for free.
- Returns and Exchanges can be accepted within 7 days for unopened products in their original condition for store credit, except for all diapering, feeding, breastfeeding, bottles, teethers and other products where hygiene may be a concern. View full Shipping & Returns Policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.