The Sheeting Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age) who prefer more room in their pouch. The safe-sleep approved design is made with a 400 thread count organic cotton outer that feels smooth and luxurious on baby’s skin. The ergonomically-designed bag features a wide-fit, and unique stretch jersey cotton inserts on the sides and shoulders to allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
The 1.0 TOG Sheeting Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 21-24°C / 70-75°F. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic, natural fibres will help regulate their child’s temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm. We recommend pairing this pouch with one of our TOG-rated Layers, Bodywear or Pyjama's underneath, and Arm Warmers can be added on top of the pouch for extra warmth (all sold separately).
The bell-shaped design is hip-friendly for growing hip joints, and the two-way zipper gives easy access for quick overnight nappy changes. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
The Sheeting Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Silky Smooth
- 400 Thread Count
- Stretchy Side Panels
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- 2-12 Months (Length 31 inches)
- 12-36 Months (Length 41 inches)
- 3-6 Years (47 inches)
*Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
- Body :
100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panes :
95% Organic Cotton
- Gentle cold wash
- Moderately hot iron
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
(*machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.)
2 in 1 Transition SystemPoppers in the armholes to transform from a swaddle to a sleeping bag
Hip HealthyThe ergonomic bell shaped bottom is acknowledged by the IHDI as ‘hip healthy’.
Shipping & Returns
- Hong Kong & outlying islands (2 to 4 days) - Shipping fee is HK$60. See details for earning and redeeming HK$60 off your next order and other rewards in the Petit Tippi Tribe loyalty program.
- Hong Kong island only (Same day delivery) - Shipping fee is HK$150. Order by 12pm, Monday to Friday for same day delivery. Please note: Same day delivery is not available for pick up only items and backordered items. Some brands may be excluded, customers will be notified after placing the order if this applies to them (please see full T&C for more details)
- International (7 to 14 days) - Standard shipping fee is HK$200.
For bulkier items or items requiring special handling, the shipping fee will be quoted and charged separately before shipment. Tip: Earn Tribe Points to redeem money off vouchers! Please note: You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
- Order & collect - You can order online and collect at our Sai Ying Pun pickup location for free.
- Returns and Exchanges can be accepted within 7 days for unopened products in their original condition for store credit, except for all diapering, feeding, breastfeeding, bottles, teethers and other products where hygiene may be a concern. View full Shipping & Returns Policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.