Moms love Bibs Pacifiers because they are a high-quality natural product, they are beautiful, they are breastfeeding friendly, and most importantly, because their babies love it!
The cherry-shaped teat is more similar to the breast than any other type of dummy
The teat is made from 100% natural latex (rubber) and as such is softer and more flexible than other pacifiers. It's a wonderful velvety soft texture that babies love.
The shield is made from Polypropylene, which is a robust and lightweight plastic material. It is gently outwards curved to prevent skin irritation with the movement of the pacifier while sucking. It is equipped with air holes and a security handle.
Size 1: 0-6 months
Size 2: 6-18 months
Size 3: 18months+
Made to European safety standards in Denmark
Sterilize the dummy by putting it into boiling water before the first use. The dummies can get water into the rubber because of the venthole which is of no importance. Squeeze the dummy to remove possibly ingress of water. Clean and sterilize the dummies daily. Don’t use microwave sterilizing or cleaning materials from among other things dishwashers as it destroys the natural rubber. Renew the dummy after using it for 4-6 weeks because of safety and hygiene reasons. If the baby – by mistake – has got the dummy too far in the mouth, please remove the dummy gently. The three holes make it sure that the baby doesn’t suffocate. It is recommended not to dip the dummy in sugar-containing products or medicine owing to the baby’s teeth and health. The nipple is made of 100% natural rubber, which may rarely cause an allergic reaction. The product fulfils the European standard EN 1400+A1.
For your baby’s safety, do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the dummy in all directions. Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated dummy holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a dummy, your baby may be strangled by them. The dummy is not allowed to be stored in direct sunlight.
Shipping & Returns
- Hong Kong & outlying islands (2 to 4 days) - Shipping fee is HK$60. See details for earning and redeeming HK$60 off your next order and other rewards in the Petit Tippi Tribe loyalty program.
- Hong Kong island only (Same day delivery) - Shipping fee is HK$150. Order by 12pm, Monday to Friday for same day delivery. Please note: Same day delivery is not available for pick up only items and backordered items. Some brands may be excluded, customers will be notified after placing the order if this applies to them (please see full T&C for more details)
- International (7 to 14 days) - Standard shipping fee is HK$200.
For bulkier items or items requiring special handling, the shipping fee will be quoted and charged separately before shipment. Tip: Earn Tribe Points to redeem money off vouchers! Please note: You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
- Order & collect - You can order online and collect at our Sai Ying Pun pickup location for free.
- Returns and Exchanges can be accepted within 7 days for unopened products in their original condition for store credit, except for all diapering, feeding, breastfeeding, bottles, teethers and other products where hygiene may be a concern. View full Shipping & Returns Policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.