BIBS Colour is the original pacifier with a round shield and a cherry shaped nipple. The cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to imitate the shape of a mother’s breast.
It is recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding – as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the correct sucking technique at the breast.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the baby’s face to facilitate a supply of air to the sensitive skin around baby’s
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- Recommended for children aged 0-36 months.
- Available in size 1, 2 and 3.
- Size 1 and 2 are suitable for newborns.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight color variations may occur.
- The shield is made of 100 percent food safe polypropylene (PP). Completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Also available in a night version with glow in the dark handle.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
Made to European safety standards in Denmark
Sterilize the dummy by putting it into boiling water before the first use. The dummies can get water into the rubber because of the venthole which is of no importance. Squeeze the dummy to remove possibly ingress of water. Clean and sterilize the dummies daily. Don’t use microwave sterilizing or cleaning materials from among other things dishwashers as it destroys the natural rubber. Renew the dummy after using it for 4-6 weeks because of safety and hygiene reasons. If the baby – by mistake – has got the dummy too far in the mouth, please remove the dummy gently. The three holes make it sure that the baby doesn’t suffocate. It is recommended not to dip the dummy in sugar-containing products or medicine owing to the baby’s teeth and health. The nipple is made of 100% natural rubber, which may rarely cause an allergic reaction. The product fulfils the European standard EN 1400+A1.
For your baby’s safety, do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the dummy in all directions. Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated dummy holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a dummy, your baby may be strangled by them. The dummy is not allowed to be stored in direct sunlight.
Shipping & Returns
- Hong Kong & outlying islands (2 to 4 days) - Shipping fee is HK$60. See details for earning and redeeming HK$60 off your next order and other rewards in the Petit Tippi Tribe loyalty program.
- Hong Kong island only (Same day delivery) - Shipping fee is HK$150. Order by 12pm, Monday to Friday for same day delivery. Please note: Same day delivery is not available for pick up only items and backordered items. Some brands may be excluded, customers will be notified after placing the order if this applies to them (please see full T&C for more details)
- International (7 to 14 days) - Standard shipping fee is HK$200.
For bulkier items or items requiring special handling, the shipping fee will be quoted and charged separately before shipment. Tip: Earn Tribe Points to redeem money off vouchers! Please note: You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
- Order & collect - You can order online and collect at our Sai Ying Pun pickup location for free.
- Returns and Exchanges can be accepted within 7 days for unopened products in their original condition for store credit, except for all diapering, feeding, breastfeeding, bottles, teethers and other products where hygiene may be a concern. View full Shipping & Returns Policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.