BIBS De Lux is a new and exclusive design take of the iconic BIBS Colour pacifier. It comes with an elegant hidden gathering in an enhanced matte finish for a Premium look. The cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to imitate the shape of a mother’s breast.
It is recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the right sucking technique at the breast. The round lightweight shield faces away from the baby’s face to facilitate a supply of air to the sensitive skin around baby’s mouth.
- The center of the pacifier is perfect for name engraving.
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- Recommended for children aged 0-36 months.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex or silicone. The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight color variations may occur.
- The shield is made of 100 percent food safe polypropylene (PP). Completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Available in size 1, 2 and One Size.
- Size 1 & 2 is suitable for newborns.
- Also available in night version with glow in the dark handle.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
Which size of pacifier should you choose?
It's important to inform that our different sizes are only a guide for you to follow, and that they can all be used from the birth of your child.
But it's our experience that the following sizes are the general and therefore also our common recommendation in the choice of size. Kids are born with a different size and weight, so of course if your baby is bigger or grow up faster than the average child, you maybe have to change size a bit earlier. If your baby develop and grows a bit slower than the average, you should maybe wait a little before changing.
Size 1: 0-6 months
Size 2: 6-18 months
Size 3: 18+ months
One Size: 0-3 years
Seek official information:
If you're ever in doubt regarding what size of pacifier or type of nipple that fits with your child and can't find the information in our guides, remember to reach out and seek information from official sources and professionals within the subject of health.
Shipping & Returns
- Hong Kong & outlying islands (2 to 4 days) - Shipping fee is HK$60. See details for earning and redeeming HK$60 off your next order and other rewards in the Petit Tippi Tribe loyalty program.
- International (7 to 14 days) - Standard shipping fee is HK$200.
For bulkier items or items requiring special handling, the shipping fee will be quoted and charged separately before shipment. Tip: Earn Tribe Points to redeem money off vouchers! Please note: You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
- Order & collect - You can order online and collect at our Wong Chuk Hang pickup location for free.
- We regret to inform you that Petit Tippi will be closing down, with our last day of operation on September 30, 2023. All sales are FINAL and cannot be exchanged or returned. View full Shipping & Returns Policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.