When your child wants to reach new heights, invest in a sturdy step stool in a timeless design.
Why is the step stool a good choice?
Because the step stool’s premium quality and smart, stylish design mean both you and your child can use it every day for many years. The step stool is easy and fun for a child to carry from room to room.
Is it a non-slip step stool?
Of course! The step stool is stable and has a non-slip rubber surface that provides a good grip, even for fidgety wet feet.
Is the step stool made in Sweden?
Yes, our step stools are designed and made in Sweden using durable materials with a long lifespan. This means a step stool can be passed on and used by child after child.
When can my child begin to use the step stool?
It’s difficult to recommend a specific age, as all children develop at different rates and because the step stool has many areas of use. Just remember to always supervise your child when they start to use the step stool.
Is the step stool safe?
Safety is our top priority – so all bathroom products from BABYBJÖRN comply with the relevant safety requirements for plastic in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastic we use undergoes continual rigorous testing for Bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful substances.
The step stool is made of recyclable polypropylene (PP).
Simply wipe or rinse the step stool clean.
Weight and dimensions
Dimensions: 35 x 24 x 15cm
Shipping & Returns
- Hong Kong & outlying islands (2 to 4 days) - Shipping fee is HK$60. See details for earning and redeeming HK$60 off your next order and other rewards in the Petit Tippi Tribe loyalty program.
- Hong Kong island only (Same day delivery) - Shipping fee is HK$150. Order by 12pm, Monday to Friday for same day delivery. Please note: Same day delivery is not available for pick up only items and backordered items. Some brands may be excluded, customers will be notified after placing the order if this applies to them (please see full T&C for more details)
- International (7 to 14 days) - Standard shipping fee is HK$200.
For bulkier items or items requiring special handling, the shipping fee will be quoted and charged separately before shipment. Tip: Earn Tribe Points to redeem money off vouchers! Please note: You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
- Order & collect - You can order online and collect at our Sai Ying Pun pickup location for free.
- Returns and Exchanges can be accepted within 7 days for unopened products in their original condition for store credit, except for all diapering, feeding, breastfeeding, bottles, teethers and other products where hygiene may be a concern. View full Shipping & Returns Policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.