Made from 100% Australian Wool, our beautiful wool covers are the ultimate cover for your night nappy (but also great for day times). Wool is the perfect material for a night nappy cover due to its¬†ability¬†to hold wetness without feeling wet, and it's superior breathability.
Our covers come in Small, Medium & Large, and are a stretchy, generous fit to ensure that the whole night nappy is covered. This is a pull-up style cover, which we know will become a valuable part of your night nappy system.
Wool Nappy Covers are an ideal choice for use over a night nappy, or when you know that your little one will be in their nappy for longer than normal (ie. long day sleepers, or a big car trip).¬† Our wool covers are made from 100% Aussie wool interlock and have an amazing stretch so that they will fit over even the bulkiest night nappy.¬† Soft and cuddly to the touch, these pull-up style covers are an ideal addition to your nappy stash.
Wool is highly absorbent, breathable and keeps temperatures fairly consistent.¬† Wool can absorb liquid up to 40% of its weight without feeling wet and is breathable even when damp, allowing air to circulate and prevent baby's bum from getting damp.¬† The perfect qualities for a night nappy cover!
- BeeHinds wool covers only need washing every couple weeks! (Providing they are not soiled and have been
- When you change your baby's nappy, hang the wool cover to air dry until you next need to use it again (it is best to alternate between covers when using wool). The lanolin in the wool neutralizes the urine, meaning your cover self-cleaning.
- Make sure you only wash in cold water using a gentle wool wash.¬†
- Once clean, rinse well under cool water,
lanolise, and then hang in the shade to dry
- Simply fill a basin or sink with about 5cm of very hot
water, thanadd a pea-sized amount of pure lanolin and mix to melt and disperse.
- Once the lanolin is melted and evenly dispersed throughout the hot water, add enough cold water to make it cool
- Submerge your cover into the solution and squeeze the cover to distribute the lanolin into the fibres, then leave to soak for a couple of hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to remove the cover, do not rinse it, just squeeze out the excess water by hand.
- Roll your cover up in a towel to remove as much moisture as possible, and then lay flat in the shade to dry.
- Re- lanolise every 2-4 weeks, or when the cover starts to get a bit stinky!
Shipping & Returns
- Hong Kong & outlying islands (2 to 4 days) - Shipping fee is HK$60. See details for earning and redeeming HK$60 off your next order and other rewards in the Petit Tippi Tribe loyalty program.
- Hong Kong island only (Same day delivery) - Shipping fee is HK$150. Order by 12pm, Monday to Friday for same day delivery. Please note: Same day delivery is not available for pick up only items and backordered items. Some brands may be excluded, customers will be notified after placing the order if this applies to them (please see full T&C for more details)
- International (7 to 14 days) - Standard shipping fee is HK$200.
For bulkier items or items requiring special handling, the shipping fee will be quoted and charged separately before shipment. Tip: Earn Tribe Points to redeem money off vouchers! Please note: You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
- Order & collect - You can order online and collect at our Sai Ying Pun pickup location for free.
- Returns and Exchanges can be accepted within 7 days for unopened products in their original condition for store credit, except for all diapering, feeding, breastfeeding, bottles, teethers and other products where hygiene may be a concern. View full Shipping & Returns Policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.