Ruby Wave pads provide a beautiful combo of waterproofing and absorbency. Wetness stays in the absorbent zone, while our breathable, water resistant wings and backing reduce the chances of leakage.
So easy to use. Did you know that choosing a reusable option for your period could be simple?
Choose from three absorbency levels to suit your needs:
- Our Panty Liner is great for light days, spotting or wet days.
- Need Daytime protection? Choose our Daytime Pad.
- For a heavier flow, or for longer coverage at night, choose our Nighttime pad option.
Preparation and Maintenance of your pads:
Before first use: Wash your pads with a scent-free, softener detergent at least once.
Rinse pads in cold water after use to prevent staining. Wrog out and store in one of our Storage Sacs between washes.
How to wash your pads:
- Stain removal: Soak pads in cold water until laundry time. Water should be changes daily, and pads should not soak for more than two days.
- If staining is not a concern (It is only aesthetic), rinse pads and wring out so they are not sopping, and store in our Storage Sacs until laundry day.
- Wash using a regular cycle setting in cld or warm water. If the pads have been rinses prior to washing, they can be washed with your normal laundry. Machine Dry, or hand to dry. Machine drying will result in a softer pads.