"Ideal For The Whole Family Laundry And Your Cloth Diapers"
Features of Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent:
- Safe and effective for all fabrics including silk, wool, linen, cotton and high-tech microfiber athletic and waterproof gear．
- Contains no dyes, phosphates, UV brighteners or perfumes．
- Hypoallergenic - perfect for those who have sensitive skin．
- Non-toxic and completely biodegradable．
- Is safe on all high efficiency machines．
- Will not fade your colors．
- Removes entrapped odors from microfiber athletic wear and microfiber cloth diaper inserts．
- Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent is available in a jar of 2.64 liters and one container of detergent can wash up to 100 loads of laundry.
Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent is specifically made for parents using cloth diapers, as well as families with newborn skin, sensitive skin, allergies or that just want their clothes to last longer. Because the detergent rinses clean with no residues, it is not absorbed into the skin and will not cause rashes or dry skin.
Because of the non-toxic, completely soluble ingredients, Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent does not clog fabric pores. Most detergents contain residues including suds, optical whiteners, bleach, ammonia, parabens, and irritating perfumes, leaving a film on clothes and cloth diapers, which clog fibers. Clogged cloth diaper fibers will repel liquids and cause diapering leaks.
Washing Instructions ands Ingredients
Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent contains biodegradable coconut oil based surfactants developed by detergent specialists who have spent years researching the clean formula. The dry detergent also contains all natural washing soda and sodium silicate. Now in convenient travel packs for holidays and short stays away from home!
Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent leaves zero residues. It works by removing waste material (as best as possible) while the majority of other detergents "work" by leaving behind a film of residues. These residues coat bacteria and human waste, and yes they keep them from the skin, but they don't actually clean it away. Since Charlie Banana® laundry detergent leaves no residue, it cannot coat bacteria, so one must follow instructions on diaper laundering for maximum effectiveness.
The best way to use Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent for Diapers:
- The machine should be cleaned of all residues of other detergents before washing diapers with Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent. Run a full cycle with a few old cloths and two scoops of Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent.
- Always use at least 1 table spoon of Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent for a diaper load.
Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent will rinse completely so do not worry about residue. Charlie Banana® Laundry Detergent needs that full amount to be effective. More may be required for excessive stains.